Tying together both style and substance, let your creativity flow with an exceptional scarf from Vassilisa: loved by fashion lovers across the world.Shop Now
Our intricate blends of luxury cashmere and modal are comfortably soft and light, keeping your body cool in winter and warm in the summer - elegant keepsakes for every season.
Designed in London by award-winning talent, our timeless designs bring joy and beauty to our wearers, providing the perfect finishing flair to any occasion.
There's a reason syle icons love the Vassilisa brand. From Kate Moss to Cate Blanchett, join a select group of A-listers who understand the power of modern, original, and exclusive scarves.
Our flawless fabrics are manufactured by the most prestigious, family-owned mills in Scotland and Italy. We also design for sustainability and have been awarded the prestigious Seri.co certification on our products.
With a sense of fairy tale beauty, our unique collage prints are truly captivating. Niche and exquisite, our scarves are a must-have for any style connoisseur.
I love my VASSILISA scarf, I feel so glamorous and happy when I wear it. I have a collection of them now, and would only buy this brand
GEORGINA, UNITED KINGDOM
Vassilisa is a luxury fashion label named after the Russian fairytale heroine, Vassilisa the Beautiful. For twelve years, the Vassilisa brand has earned a loyal following of fashionistas and scarf lovers, who share our passion for exceptional items that remain beautiful every season. Vassilisa has created editions for the most prestigeous stores, including Harvey Nichols, LeBonMarche LVMH, and Isetan.
Vassilisa scarves are your perfect versatile accessory for the changing temperatures of Spring and Summer, woven from super-soft cashmere and breathable modal, our fabrics help you to stay warm when it's cold and keep cool when it's hot. Discover a beautiful new style that elevates your look today.Shop Now
My heart flutters every time I wear them.
EMILY ZAK, VOGUE UK
1. Ready to discover a beautiful look? Begin by opening out your Vassilisa and take two corners.
Now fold them into a classic, symmetrical triangle.
2. Take the two long corners of your Vassilisa, and loop them around your neck, letting the ends fall gracefully across your chest.
3. For a cleaner and neater fold, take the two ends and loosely wrap them around your neck one more time. Congratulations, you’ve just learned the art of beautiful knotting.
4. Are you aiming for a shawl or poncho-look? Fold your Vassilisa into two and drape the ends over your back, letting your scarf flow over your shoulders and arms.
5. For a more relaxed style, fold your Vassilisa into a square and drape over your shoulders, securing the ends with a light knot or scarf ring.